CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Yummy Easter Cake Bites

I love these little chicks, bunnies and carrots! So fun! I got the idea for the chicks and bunnies from bakerella, but I came up with the carrots on my own, and I have to say I like them lots!

I tried out a couple other shapes, which I didn't like as much - the flowers were made using several different items. The large pink flower has a cake bite in the middle, with large marshmallows cut with scissors and then dipped in sprinkles. The sunflower was made using yellow mini marshmallows with sprinkles over the cake bite in the center. I also tried using M&M's to make a flower.I liked the bunny I came up with - I used marshmallows cut with scissors and dipped in sprinkles for the ears. I used small rounds of marshmallows to make the mouth cuter, too. I love the cute little hearts for the nose!




0 comments: