
I didn't have time to make Christmas cookies all through the season, and I promised Lydia that we would make cookies. So on New Year's Eve we decided to make some fun snowy cookies together! I used a box mix for the cookies (gross) but they still turned out cute (even if they didn't taste as good - I was trying to hurry). Lydia was soooo cute and so excited to help me - I even let her decorate her own plate of cookies and she was in heaven!

I love the cute snowmen, hats, and glove cookie cutters that I got from Karen at
Karen's Cookies. I also got all of my cute sprinkes from her & I know she has cute snowflake cutters, too!

1 comments:
Lindy! I had no idea this blog existed! I'm totally subscribing. You do such stinkin' cute cakes and cookies. I could look at them all day. I'm so glad you started this blog!
Post a Comment